Tuesday, May 10, 2011

THE GOOD AND THE BAD

ok so this is whats been  my life for the past 4 weeks ......here we go.
THE GOOD
....................
I got a jod, made  some new friends,got a kitten (yes anothere on ..) , my cat gipcey had her kittens almost 2 weeks agow ....2 boys 2 girls black and whit ,black and calico....., i got nikita and delila new colors and whent the the beach...o and im aceing all my classes


THE BAD
.................
I have a lady  calling me a scamer online becuz i missed a grape will cleaning her house .....
my mother and i fall throw the dane  floor in are hallway , the AC  died , i sat on are old laptop(on asedint) and  broke the screen (yes i kn ow i have a fat as-butt)  one of the cats past away , killer wont come nere me , babysitting jobs are getting hard to find ,i have been haveing werd dreams .and i miss my dad



as Stephenie Meyer wrote in the book Bakeing Dawn

''life sucks  and then we die"


well im starting to see what she was thinkinhg when she typed that ...

**sigh**

No comments:

Post a Comment